2000 lt/h HEAT EXCHANGER
- The parts of the body are made of AISI 304 stainless steel.
- There is fixed body, movable body upper carrier rail system, lower carrier shaft, intermediate sections and clamping studs on the body.
- All inlets and outlets on the body conform to food norms and there are Seperator and Homogenizer outlets and ice water inlet according to product, demand and process characteristics.
- The number of steps on the body is calculated according to the desired temperature values in the most efficient way and the number of steps and number of plates are determined.
- Number of stages, number of plates and temperature program according to the temperature values
1.2. PLATES AND SEALS
With its optimized new plate design, it has brought innovation to plate heat exchanger technology. Optimized plate folds provide an ideal fluid distribution over the entire plate surface and minimize fouling. With the variety of plate models in different sizes, application-specific unit design is provided.
- Design: The heat exchanger plates, thanks to the optimized plate crimp design, ensure the optimum transfer of fluid through the folds of the heat exchanger plate, achieving the highest heat transfer rate.
- Self-centering: self-centering plate system is offered. With this system, plate slippage is prevented by the heat exchanger plates centering each other during plate heat exchanger maintenance and heat exchanger maintenance is short.
- Gasket System: The new EcoLoc non-glued heat exchanger gasket system accelerates the exchange of gasket gasket and makes it very simple. Maintenance and repair times in heat exchangers are reduced.
- Thanks to the patterns on the plates, it provides an efficient process by maximizing the heat transfer surface.
- Thanks to this geometric structure of the plates, it enables the liquid to reach the most extreme points and is also produced in a way to ensure complete cleaning and hygiene conditions of the plate surfaces during CIP cleaning after the process.
- It can be easily dismantled and installed by placing on the bearings on the plate thanks to the holders on the edge of the gasket.